Hewes Marine Company is seeking an individual to supervise all activities and personnel within its subsidiary, Northwest Applied Marine (NWAM). NWAM is a leading designer, manufacturer, and distributor of quality electrical systems and fabricated components supporting light industrial, marine, and automobile industries.
This position reports to the Directors of Hewes Marine Company.
- Manage all NWAM operations, personnel, and financial performance.
- Oversee production operations, product design, parts fabrication, final assembly, quality control, packaging, and shipment.
- Monitor business performance through KPI scorecard management.
- Foster continuous improvement focused on customer value and waste elimination.
- Direct all supply chain management, including product specifications, materials and purchased component receipt, and inventory control.
- Develop and implement standard work and manufacturing processes.
- Oversee company financials, product strategy, capital investment, and sales to support continued growth.
- Adhere to sound change management, design for manufacturing, and product development activities.
- Meet all regulatory requirements.
- Commit to quality, reliability, safety, on-time delivery, and profitability.
- Carry out all facets of personnel management with support from the Hewes Marine Company HR department.
- BS Degree (or equivalent) in Engineering, Manufacturing, Management, or related field
- 10+ years of manufacturing experience with a minimum of five years at a supervisory/management level
- Strong personnel management skills and ability to lead and organize a small but diverse team of individuals toward common goals
- Experience driving continuous improvement, on-time delivery of goods, reduction of waste, and production of quality products
- Experience within industries pertaining to the manufacture of electrical components (electrical harnesses, switch panels, DC circuitry, etc.) strongly desired
- Lead-by-example management philosophy with emphasis placed on earned respect and employee training
- This position is a full-time salaried position at NWAM.
- Base wage range is $90,000 to $115,000, depending on experience.
- An excellent benefits package is offered, including medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid leave, and profit sharing.
Please submit resume and completed company application no later than December 4, 2023 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply: Click the link below to apply online now OR Download and complete the HMC Application Email your application AND resume to email@example.com. Position will remain open until filled. Hewes Marine Co. Inc is an equal opportunity employer!